Saturday, January 19, 2013

WOOOOOOO.

Woke up to a pleasant surprise. Mummy sponsored my uss entrance fee. WHEEEEEEE. But overslept. HAHAHA. Woke up to my 805 alarm, but I killed it, thinking that the 815 one would ring. BUT IT DIDN'T. Turned out I forgot to turn on the 815 alarm. So I woke up at 910 to realise I was HORRIBLY LATE. So thankful meeting place was at vivo. Left the house at 943 and reached there at 953.

There were some filming going on there. Saw that girl from 我们都不完美, but more she was of the calefare. Then the rest all seemed to be new faces. Or at least to me since I DON'T WATCH MEDIACORP. HAHAHAHAHA. But there was this guy who was quite handsome whereby yuanshan and cheryl were spazzing over. Then they even wanted to take a photo with him. LOLOL. AIYO.

OFF TO USS! Walking around the whole place. Now legs aching like siao. OH. And cause I didn't scream in any of the (roller coaster) rides, my clique were like saying I'm too calm to be a human. HAHAHA. Sat human and cylon. Cylon was better, though it wasn't as bad as I expected. Next stop, GOLD COAST! HAHAHAH. When we earn enough money and go to Aussieland to visit Jingqiau and then Cheryl and I would go BUNJEE JUMPIN' TGT. :D :D :D

Super tired naozzzzzzzzz.

Oh yeah. Baking apple crumble pie tomorrow. Hope it turns out well. Hehehehe.




Not a USS virgin anymore... :P


Goodnight. :)

No comments: