Friday, March 8, 2013

This is love.

Sigh. What a bother. Don't know which laptop to get for school use. The brands that school recommends is like... Bleh. Not that good either. It's gonna last me for at least 3 years so must get at least a decent one that won't break down after one plus year of usage. But all the good ones I'm looking at are around the 2000 range. So ex. Grrr. Can't really bear for my parents to fork out that money. But dad insist a good laptop. Haish. Brother's laptop was only 1.2 zzz... So stress. Then mummy saw me browsing through the net ask me why I sighed. Told her all the core i7 processor laptops that I'm looking at all around 2000. Thank God for Ethan a lot. He helped me a great deal in narrowing down my choices. Now what's left is to tell dad which are the two models I'm looking at and see what he says.

Have been rewatching Skip Beat! Extravagant Challenge these few days. Ahhhh totally fell in love with the show again. They should just make a second sequel!! Like seriously. There's so much to say! How Shang tries to win back Gongxi, how Lian slowly opens hi heart to Gongxi and finally how Gongxi works hard towards being a better actress slowly together along with Qin; the drama only talked about Gongxi's entry to the showbiz and her journey to rediscover her lost ability to love after being dumped by Shang. So in the second sequel, showing how she slowly climbs the showbiz ladder to be that best actress would be quite interesting to watch. Oh oh and they have not fully talked about Lian's mysterious past and his relationship with his father. After all, in the manga, his dad was some big star in Hollywood and Lian was super pressurised by that fact; how to come out of his father's shadow and live a life under his name. There were quite a lot of parts in the drama where expectations weren't met in that sense where the plot could have been developed further. And with a second sequel, we can see those expectations being fulfilled.

Have never felt so torn watching a drama anyway. Just imagine, if all those that I've said were to be in the second sequel, wonder which side would I root for. Lian or Shang? I'll be honest right here and it's probably partially cause I'm Donghae biased, so I didn't really disliked his character in the show. But at the same time, being the common stereotypical drama audience, I always almost like the "good" side/person, which is Lian. Honestly I did dislike Shang (Fuwa Sho) in the anime version but erm... heheh. Can't bring myself to dislike Donghae's character in this live action rendition... xD Hope they can get back both Donghae Siwon & Yihan to act together... or at least I hope the director actually considers shooting a second sequel.

Those days back in sec 3 where I anticipated the whole week just for a Monday and catch the latest episode that would be uploaded online. Just one episode managed to put a smile on my face and chase those Monday blues away. I still remember how eager I was to watch the new episodes that I would even watch them on my phone at school during Study Hall periods. Well, these two songs to keep me company while I reminiscence those sweet times.







Goodbye. :)

No comments: