Monday, October 7, 2013

30 Day Asian Drama Challenge.

I saw Steph from HallyuBack doing this on her YouTube/Tumblr. Previously, I've seen so many 30 days challenges for example letters to etc, or photos, or yada yada the list goes on. Have been reeeeeally tempted to do those but maybe cause I do not have such a strong will I gave up before I started. BUT. I decided to take up this particular challenge cause I'm just suchhhhh a big drama couch potato. There's definitely something that I can write about in every day's challenge right..? I hope. So I shall see where does my will power take me to. And I shall update this post by putting down the link to my post as and whenever I attempt a day's challenge.

30 Day Asian Drama Challenge

Day 1: First Drama you watched?
Day 2: Your first Japanese Drama?
Day 3: Your first Korean Drama?
Day 4: Your first Taiwanese Drama?
Day 5: Your all time favorite Asian Drama?
Day 6: Your least favorite Asian Drama?
Day 7: Your favorite Japanese Drama?
Day 8: Your favorite Korean Drama?
Day 9: Your favorite Taiwanese Drama?
Day 10: Your favorite Drama insert song?
Day 11: Your favorite Drama opening?
Day 12: Your favorite Drama ending?
Day 13: The last Asian Drama you’ve seen?
Day 14: What Drama are you currently watching?
Day 15: Your favorite actor?
Day 16: Your favorite actress?
Day 17: Your favorite Drama character?
Day 18: Name a Drama you dropped, and why?
Day 19: Your favorite Drama genre?
Day 20: Your favorite Drama OST (Instrumental)?
Day 21: Your least favorite Asian drama actress?
Day 22: Your least favorite Asian drama actor?
Day 23: A drama you looked forward to but disappointed you in the end?
Day 24: Drama with the best ending in your opinion?
Day 25: Drama with the worst ending in your opinion?
Day 26: Name an overrated Drama?
Day 27: Name an underrated Drama?
Day 28: A Drama that made you cry?
Day 29: A Drama that made you cry from laughter?
Day 30: A Drama you never get tired of?

No comments: