Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Life reccently.

HELLO FRIENDS! Been sooooo long since I last blogged!! Back from YF camp from 16-21. Rested awhile and time to blog!

Just some photos that were snapped through out the camp.


During one of the breakfast when we had prata but they forgot to give me my share...





During one of the suppers where Chewie and I didn't eat supper but spent them chatting and selfie-ing away.



During Thursday's dorm fellowship (I remember cause wore this shirt for the sake of Friday's wet games HAHAHAH) where Chewie conveniently had her phone with her.


ALL the water bombs that Trecho made in preparation for the wet games!


So this game where we played sort of dodge-ball-but-water-bomb-version where 3 defenders had to protect the 'Monarch' and the paper towels stuck on them shouldn't get wet if not opposing team would score. And being the smallest in my group, I was obviously made the monarch. Covered my eyes with hearts cause my bags were too big. Sigh.






Did I make the game sound cool when you read it just now? And how about after viewing the photos where you see the defenders in action? Not so cool anymore huh. That's how we actually played it. But the way the defenders tried to catch/block the water bombs was kinda cool though I have to admit.

Pulled off an all-nighters on the last night with Chewie, Shemie, Luke, Gene, Milton, Weiern and the rest of them cheated having a few hours nap. But we played Bang from 12 to 3. AND I WON AS THE RENEGATE. PROUD OF ME OR WHAT. Then played 3 rounds of Mafia from 3 to 6. But was sitting and laughing at how people were trying to guess who the Godfather and Mafias were. Then played Animal Game from 6 to 7. And then went to wash up for awhile and played less than an hour of captain's ball before helping Danny to clean up the previous night's BBQ pits.

Theme of the camp was "The 7 Great I AMs". Reminders, comforts and instructions. Great time of spiritual feast. In retrospect, really thankful I decided to stay full-time for the camp. Countless blessings. And got to know a lot of people better by finally talking to them for the first time or having deeper conversations! Truly by being close to God's people is one of the many ways to help you keep close to God because you surround yourself with much spiritual things.

Went out for bunch with Diana, Jiashen, Gimbin, Zhenwei and Hector just to pass Jiashen his super belated present Diana and I got for him. Then received a super advance birthday gift from Jiashen and Zhenwei. Hehehe. Oh well. Hector opened up soooo much when we were catching up during brunch. And so we formed this 少爷小姐 group. HAHAHAH. Gimbin told us his life story at TJ while he was accompanying me together with Diana to Acer. HAHAHAH. Got Yuanxing to come halfway and got him a Pierre Cardin pen. Selfie-d a little before I went off to collect my lappy from Acer and Jiashen Zhenwei Hector Yuanxing went of off to play. Diana Gimbin and I too tired from all the camps.


Got a macaroon treat from PIQUE NIQUE cause they forgot my order while the whooooole table was waiting for my dish to be serve before we all started eating together. Felt so bad but happy at the same time. Heheheh.

Feeling really blessed today upon looking back and see how God has provided and blessed me.

Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas all!

No comments: