Saturday, December 14, 2013

Scratch scratch.

So hi friends. Another closing of a week soon. Some pictures that I liked that I have taken over the week.

Had GL training on Tuesday. Wasn't thinking properly and didn't wear my dry fit. Good thing Janelle came from chalet so she had spare dry fit to lend me. Thank you Janelle! Got to be a DPA student for a day. :P



SPSU Appreciation Dinner for the Student Council on Wednesday evening. Went in the first place because Cermelia kept persuading me to go. Hesitated to go because I didn't want to buy a new dress just for AD and it's $50. Sigh. But went in the end. Did the minimal for preparation. While other girls got themselves a new dress JUST FOR AD and put on 1-2 hours worth of make up and probably threw in a 1-2 hours worth of hairstyling, I just wore my prom outfit, just put on light foundation to hide my bags and did a simple two way French braid from my crown inwards.



Went trekking on Thursday. From Mandai Zoo all the way to Bukit Timah Dairy Farm. 5km. Yay! Hannah was even speechless I actually completed it.



Only chance to sit/lie on a legit path of road and not get knocked.

Mozzie bite count:
Right Arm: 1
Left  Arm: 4
Right Leg: 10
Left Leg: 16
*figures I tweeted was wrong cause I realized it was 16 instead on 14 on my left leg after bath

That makes it 31 bites in total. Probably gonna remain as my personal highest for a really long time. My left leg really looks disfigured with all those bites. Woke up on a Friday and snapchatted my friends the hideous sight of my back thighs. But shall spare you all the agony here. And my legs aren't glam anyway. Haiz. Mind you I'm still scratching even as I'm typing out this post. Have been going to the bathe area for at least 10 times in the day just to spray water on the affected area and let it cool off. Think my skin is gonna dry out very soon.

Wanted to finally start using my newly bought cookie sheets today (as in Friday) to make some Nutella cookies but apparently my thighs went "How about no." Sore and itchy. SAVE ME GUYS. THE ITCH IS KILLING ME.

Finished both The Heirs and Gonna Make It today. Too lazy to talk about them cause I'm gonna put some cream on my bites and quickly sleep soon and hopefully I'm not gonna wake up at 3 in the morning like today cause the itch woke me up. Loved both the dramas but I thought The Heirs disappointed me a little bit. But I'm fine. Both of them were good though.

Goodnight friends.

One who wants to wear the Crown, Bears the Crown

No comments: