Saturday, January 18, 2014

As time goes by...

Didn't really have a good week I would say cause it's only the second week of school and we're all so rushed for time to complete our projects. And it's not like we're given sufficient time to do our projects all together at once. Haven't been doing consistent QT this week too. So yeah...

Was late for YF again cause:
1. Forgot timing was 515 instead of the usual 530.
2. Stomach wasn't coordinating well with me.
3. Saw 176, 51, 30, 143 left right in front of me while I was across the road.

It was YF's 33rd anniversary and so it wasn't the usual YF that we had. At the end there was this photo slideshow to look back at the past year of YF. The happenings of 2013 in YF and all. And this thing struck me: Those who were in the photos in the start of the slideshow, I started not to see them appearing anymore towards the end of the slideshow. And I don't even see them around today even as I glanced around the sanctuary. Where have they gone to? And this set me pondering: Would I still be seated here again the same day next year to celebrate another year of God's providence for the YF on it's 34th anniversary?

隨著年齡夫人增長,回頭看便發現失去了些朋友,也發現失去了些自己。但微笑吧,因為現在的你懂得誰才是真正的朋友,自己也長大了。

I pray and hope that I would.

No comments: